Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Well, it's Wednesday. I got a lead on a paying gig last night, Sir Topham Hatt, of all things. I am unfortunately carrying the correct physique for the part, but I can't do the travel required. Oh, I'm still sending the photo and resume, duh! Even if I can't do it, one thing might lead to another.... It'd be nice to get paid for the last thing I did:

I thought it might be fun to combine the classic "here's some news I found" + commentary with the other classic, "this is what's going on in my life" blog formats. Funnier still is that I have told exactly one person about this blog, because, frankly, I can't imagine anyone is interested! The first thing to blog about is my weight! I need to lose the rough equivalent of an 11 year old.

We shall see. As I become more proficient at this, I might start telling people. I got positive feedback when I facebookstatusblogged the Prez's 1st joint session speech. I tried to keep it funny but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment