Monday, July 1, 2013

Today's Thing

Asking $3000? Why do I have to be so short on cash?

Holy crap, this is a steal.

"I am a VW collector in Janesville Wisconsin.The City of Janesville Passed a New Law per Jan.11,2010 having you get rid of any Classic cars or trucks unless they run and drive and must have plates.They say you can hide them from us,then we will not mess with you for now.As a result of this Law that was passed we are selling a VW Thing that has been inside for 20 years.It does have the original engine,all parts are original.The engine is not seized up and I believe it is a duel port 1600.The best engine in my opinion.Plan on going through this part of history as I am sure it needs restoration. Call for a showing Mail back if intrested with your number."

BTW, this Ebay Thing is undervalued currently as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment