Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Camille Paglia, the New World Order, and me.

Camille Paglia has had my respect for years, most memorably from an issue of Interview magazine in which she and Tim Allen conversed amusingly. Her most recent column is entertaining, and while I obviously not an atheist like she is, and am not politically liberal, either, she's thoughtful and principled, and not subject to groupthink.

I don't like Barack Obama's stances on most of the issues of the day, and I think he pulled the greatest political bait and switch of the modern era, sounding conservative while appealing to his base, then showing he's a statist. However, while he has embarrassed me with his naive bumbling, especially on this trip to Europe, etc., this is not acceptable, and I am outraged. You should be, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment