Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Women Are Frustrating...but not for the reasons you think.

I have come across a few news items and articles that gather into a theme (as they tend to do, it's how human brains work) that is a little, well, let me put it this way: after reading this, you will come to the completely erroneous conclusion that I am sexist. Unless you read the whole thing, then you'll see that I am not.

Preface: I believe that women and men are different, and if you don't recognize that, you are a fool. If you think we are the same, you should just stop reading and leave this blog.  Cognitive functions are unique, listening and attention habits, even skeletal identifiers point to subtle and blatant differences between human males and females.

Rapper T.I. got in trouble for his rash statement that the "world ain't ready for a female President" (how dare he!) which seems to me to be more a critique of the world than female candidates, but he may have a point when you see the reactions of the Women Of The View to the Democrat debate Tuesday 10/13/15:


It got worse:

COLLINS: We’ll get to O’Malley. We’ll get to O’Malley because there are some pictures, ladies, everyone gird your loins. That O'Malley, let me tell you something, if I wasn’t voting with my head, I think we know who would be getting my vote. I am in love. Look he his abs. That’s no dad bod. 
BEHAR: He has boobs. Those are boobs, aren't they? 
PAULA FARIS: Those are not boobs. Those are not boobs. 
COLLINS: Those are rock hard man things. 

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. These insightful comments have been brought to you by estrogen, I guess, until you readers find another cause.


This was just icing on the cake I was already baking in my head. My liberal female FB friends are all up in arms (get it?) about gun violence, and I let them be, but then some actual research comes by my Twitter timeline and reminds me that GUN CRIMES ARE ACTUALLY DECREASING BY A HUGE AMOUNT! Of course, the fact that most people don't know it is the real problem, thank you American media. Here's a nice video explanation, with a good Part Two as well.

How embarrassing for Moms Demanding Action, if they got embarrassed. It turns out that the President ordered the CDC to study the use of firearms, and the results weren't what they expected entirely.

This information wouldn't matter at all to my liberal FB friends, I know, so I don't even bother, They know what they  know, kids are dying, and something must be done about it.


This emotional response isn't limited to women, please don't misunderstand me, but it is essentially a feminine response, and one that has spread via the liberal philosophy. Let me also state that "getting in touch with your feminine side" is not a bad thing, either. I think fathers are involved in their children's lives in ways now that are fantastic and unimaginable in other eras, but we have lost some masculinity in the process, making The Art of Manliness necessary! Another symptom of this I see from the ladies and the progressive/liberals is projection of feelings and supposition of motive onto others.

This leads me to the next story that I was bothered by, the Engineering Student Who Appreciates Women. This guy expertly manipulated the emotions of females worldwide, and they loved him for it. The attention he received is crazy, and predictable: "aw, what a sensitive guy, I wish more guys were like him" from the ladies, and "what a wussy" from the men. The men instinctively know 2 things about this: the guy is hoping to get sympathy sex from women and it's not going to work. The women don't see this. (he also has a GoFundME page, which I won't link to. Clearly he has self-serving motives. Just because he is disabled doesn't mean he's a saint.)

This frustration with the female tendency to fall for any kind of emotional manipulation was then met with a story linked on Drudge about Pick Up artists training guys on their techniques. AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! These guys are gross, and that drives home my point: what is it with women that they don't see through this crap? Why are they so manipulable? What kind of life have you had as a girl that any of those freaks is at all appealing, and that you have such low self-esteem that you would say "sure, I'll make out with him." AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH. Their "tricks" work because they understand how to manipulate the emotions of the women in the clubs and they are willing to do it.

As a sidebar, at least one of the guys acknowledged that the men that he was training were just painfully LONELY. So, they need Hitch, not the pink haired freakboy. Gross.

I worked, briefly one summer, at a local concert venue, and the guys that worked security, disgusting fat ones even, had stories of girls offering sex and blow jobs to get backstage. Every time a woman complains about double standards and how awful men are, I think "you have to be joking, no guy would do what a girl would do just to have the chance to get backstage." Sometimes I even tell them the story I just told you. Girls can be stupid just like guys can, just about different things.


There is some hope, though, there are some conservative women out there that see through the B.S.

@carolsjroth, for example laughingly pointed out during the debate that Hilary was apparently running on the fact that she is female, and Obama isn't. "Hilary has lady parts, in case you didn't know #DemDebate" and "Don't vote for me because of my last name, vote for me because I AM WOMAN. HEAR ME ROAR. #DemDebate"  @DLoesch tweeted "Hilary doesn't want you to vote for her because of her last name, but because of her anatomy #DemDebate"  They get it.

Lastly, because you stuck with me, know that this is because I love my wife and daughter, and don't want either of them to get scammed because their emotions were manipulated. I think they're ok, but you never know. This is for them. As they say at one of my son's schools, the unofficial motto is "Don't Be a Dumbass." Amen, sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment