Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bored, So, Things....

Okey Dokey, I should be working, but here are some things for today. As always, don't forget to check out The Samba.com

The one that was for sale locally is gone, sadly, but here are some contenders: damaged, but cheap ($3000)



$2500 is Cheap, but not running and faaaaar away from me, like the first one:



This one has been hanging around on CL for a while, with several different links, and photos and prices.....

1974 VW THING
Needs body work
runs
White with Green Fenders
BLACK SEATS
No top
Collectible
$3.600.00
FIX UP BIG $$$ RETURN
NO E-MAILS OR TEX ONLY PHONE CALLS
JOE (239) 249-0128


I've posted it before, too.

 $3800
 or $3600


Santa Fe has this to offer at $2000:



and lastly, the closest one to me, pretty fairly priced at $3950




Here's a $500 thing that needs floors and tires and.... Pictures are so bad, I'm not posting any.



No comments:

Post a Comment