Thursday, October 14, 2010

Talent and Politics

I'm not gonna breach any trust here and actually post the agreement, but I had to note somewhere how I feel and think about this: in this season of political commercials, my agency has sent out a pretty good number of audition notices for jobs in these commercials, and the most current is for a Dem issue ad against the Republican running for Governor.

It's the first time they've had to do this:

"Conflicts: Any Political spot running in the state of Ohio for the past year. Also need to know what other spots talent is in that have run in the last 3 years. Be prepared to submit the attached "Political Screening" form, the "Audition Form" and the "Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement" form." 

None of the NRA ads, Coal ads, or anti-incumbent (D) governor ads have asked for this.

I'm just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment