Thursday, September 17, 2015

Did I Mention I'm 50?

So, I've spent some time this morning thinking about what I can offer the world that's not what I'm currently doing, and I wanted to drop this thought: I've been 50 for two months and have nothing to show for it. Time to step up the game, David!

This morning's Youtube watching is this guy




So, I signed up for his site, started asking the 27 questions, blah blah blah, and in reading the comments on the video saw that he just died this past weekend in a climbing accident on Mt. Kilimanjaro. Typical Dave timing, like requesting information about being an extra on a local movie the day after the open call. Moron.

Ok, I shouldn't call myself a moron. Bad self talk is bad.

Most importantly, condolences to his wife and family, RIP.


Now, on to the self-help for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment