Wednesday, September 15, 2010

even Bill Clinton knows a liberal cable news network when he sees one....

I promise I'll never, ever post a link to/from the Puffington Host ever again, but it's an example of a blind squirrel finding a nut!

"'One of the leading television commentators on one of our liberal cable channels said I was the best Republican president the country ever produced, which would come [as] quite a surprise to the Republicans, half of whom still think I'm a closet communist,' he said, according to Politico."

I must say that the first thing I thought when I heard the audio on the way to work this morning was my title line, and will bet that that is not the "line" on the story anywhere but here, folks. No denying it now, libs, MSNBC is a liberal cable channel because a former President says so! Lanny Davis called Maddow intolerant this morning on the air with "America's Morning News" because of her rantings. That's twice now I've cited Lanny Davis here, and he and I disagree on most all things Political, but he's no lackey for the Dems, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment